Sunday, November 16, 2008

Advice from Alex

Welcome, my name is Alex. In this blog I will be able to give advice with supporting facts and information that may help in the long run. If you need any advice or help on anything, like life issues or personal issues like relationships, trouble in school, better living habits, or even which book you should read, I can help with that!

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am currently a student at Suffolk University in the heart of Boston majoring in Psychology and Creative Writing. A couple years ago I went to Nicaragua to help build a school there and live with a host family. The trip to Nicaragua really changed the way I view people today. I don’t waste my time judging people. Instead, I believe I am here to help and support those in need, including you.

No comments: